May 23, 2018

Celebrating Happy Milestones


I was lucky enough to do a photo-shoot with an amazing senior this week. She graduates this year and we are so happy for her. This year has been one full of emotional roller-coasters, but she still has a smile on her face and is full of love for everyone around her.

We had fun taking photos, some of my favorites are the un-staged laughter when she did not know I was taking them. Some of those moments came when she stuck her hand in a large spider web or when I had her get her feet muddy by the edge of the river. She was a good sport.

Lucky Dragon even pulled some weeds and made her a bouquet. She was kind enough to take a photo with it as well.



These photos show her beauty without and within, I am glad that I was invited to take them.



































No comments:

Post a Comment