October 12, 2017

Autumn is my favorite!


Autumn is my favorite season. Although, I like them all minus winter, not so in love with that season. We have tried to take advantage to the fall-time activities. One of which was a drive through the American Fork Canyon to Cascade Falls. It was a beautiful drive.

We took some time and walked around the falls for awhile. It is so fun to see all of the places to explore. There are plenty of trails, stairs and trees to climb on.












































Lady Hiva happens to like this time of year too. Although, for her it is the love of Halloween that gets her excited. That is not something that I share...but I try to because Lucky Dragon likes it too. He gets into it. They have had fun decorating together.



































No comments:

Post a Comment