February 24, 2016

Religious Freedom

Several months ago--long enough that I didn't remember doing it--I submitted three entries into a Religious Freedom contest with the J. Rueben Clark Law Society. This contest was aimed at promoting religious freedom in a "30 Second Ad."

I made three separate entries--PEACE, PRAYER and CHOICE. I was pleasantly surprised when they emailed me to say that my entry PEACE took first place and the other two were given honorable mentions!

Don't you love my model? Me too! She didn't know I submitted her face for the contest. And was really embarrassed when it won and knew that it would be displayed. I teased her that she is officially a model now, she has been chosen and paid for a photo of herself! I have always said she is beautiful, now I have certifiable proof! This photo was taken at a mosque in Turkey.

 Anyone that saw this photo when I was standing there said they were distracted by my legs #fail. Maybe I should have chosen a different photo. (It was taken at Stonhenge in Southwestern England)


I love these photos of people praying. A Buddist temple in Thailand, A Catholic Cathedral in Italy and a Mosque in Turkey.

Here is a link to see all of the winners! Click here



No comments:

Post a Comment